Tuesday, February 12, 2019

What we expect is accountability and performance from our employees and elected officials, We expect our Charter and Citizens Bill of Rights to be strictly adhered to, We expect you to hold your fellow commissioner(s) accountable when they go off the reservation. We expect you to not meddle with our employees, to support our codes, and to stay in your lane.

The decorum statement cuts both ways- so fix it. Censorship is the child of fear. Censorship reflects a society's lack of confidence in itself...

1 comment:

  1. I, ……….., do hereby swear that I will support the Constitution of the United
    States and will obey the laws of the United States and the State of Florida, and
    I will, in all respects, observe the provisions of the Charter and Ordinances of
    the Village of Biscayne Park; that I am duly qualified to hold office under the
    Charter of the Village of Biscayne Park; and that I will well and faithfully
    perform the duties of Commissioner of which I am about to enter, so help me
    God.

    Oath of Office-

    ReplyDelete